Red Feather Flower
The Spirit of Helpfulness
The Joy of being fully part of a combined effort. To know the Joy of achieving together. To help a person rely on their own energy and be aware of sharing burdens in family and community Life. The return of this energy flow then sees a general boost to overall energy output and creativity in all areas of the person’s endeavour.
Every being holds up their little part of the Universe. When someone is taking energy unfairly from others it effects the Whole, and the Universe will create a reaction to correct the problem. This is unpleasant to experience. Far better to engage in Life fully and wholeheartedly, and in so doing discover the Truth that there is an endless flow of energy for us to tap into any time when we are acting as part of the Whole.
Positive Qualities – Key Words:
helpful, sharing, supportive, enthusiasm, energy
Problem Target – Key Words:
lazy, burdening, isolated, rebellious, resentful
FLOWER ESSENCE AFFIRMATION
To reach above and find a helping hand. To look below and lift a person up. Together we are strong, each with the vigour to be there for each other.
Oral Dosage of Flower Essences (for mental/emotional wellbeing)
Information on prescribing and preparing oral doses.
- For those who feel they are on the outside of group activities. This is due to others feeling they are a “dead weight”.
- For those who have not realised the fact that all people working together to their best capacity makes a better Life for everyone.
- For adolescents who feel they should be provided for, whether or not they contribute anything.
- For those who don’t feel like doing their share of the work, and who are resentful when this fact is brought to their attention.
- For those who focus exclusively on how they are feeling and not on how much they are burdening others by their lack of output.
- For problems of laziness, free-loading.
brings a realisation that other people have gone through a lot of blood, sweat and tears to bring about what they have in Life. The person then looks at their share of the work differently, with a sense of fairness. Instead of resenting other people for being frustrated with them, they see the response as natural and fair. From this point they can learn the joys of working together equally and in harmony with the collective.