The Sociable Spirit
To enjoy the company of fellows. The essence to transmute reservations about the demands of being social into a liberated social manner. Changing focus towards one’s general internal direction ensuring a healthy flow of energy, and an ability to enjoy and deal with people without hesitation.
Humans are very socially engaged beings, in fact togetherness brings out the very best in us, and at times, the worst. It seems part of every human’s journey to learn about other people and how to be amongst our fellows, able to give and receive without keeping a ledger. We cannot run away. We are part of humanity. We learn in our associations with others to maintain our journey and find at times the joy of company along the way.
Positive Qualities – Key Words:
at ease, social interaction, balanced energy
Problem Target – Key Words:
discomfort, drained, hermit, unsettled, avoiding
FLOWER ESSENCE AFFIRMATION
Behind every face a story waits, a person with a tale to tell. Let me hear the stories of being alive of knowing thorns and flowers. I will tell of my own and share our humanity.
Oral Dosage of Flower Essences (for mental/emotional wellbeing)
Information on prescribing and preparing oral doses.
- For those whose perspective on friendship is what benefit they will reap from the association. What this means is that the focus is on weighing up the benefits rather than interacting freely with others. When they feel the ledger is tipping to their disadvantage they become uncomfortable with the friendship and want to withdraw.
- For people who want to be in company but find that when they are, they wish they hadn’t come at all. They feel too much is being taken from them, physically, emotionally or mentally.
- For those who don’t want to live alone but find it draining to live with another person.
- For those who have been ill-used by people in the most simple social situations, they then feel unsettled when in company.
- For feelings of restlessness, discomfort and tiredness that are accentuated in the company of others.
brings an internal focus where the person maintains a social projection of themselves which is true to themselves and is assertive enough to establish a balanced rapport with others. There is then an energy balance not an energy drain.